ACSIS Ltd has partnered with a unique financial planning and funds management firm, to offer investors the opportunity to access wholesale fund managers that are usually the domain of professional investors only, together with high quality financial advice.
Spatialcover Financial is a complete investment and financial advisory service that is committed to helping ACSIS Ltd members and staff to meet their financial objectives by personalising risk/return objectives for each member and their staff.
The process of helping members achieve objectives may include:
- Face to face meetings with financial advisers
- Detailed review of member financial position
- Analysis of member financial position
- Written report on recommended member strategy
- Implementation methods of agreed strategy or investments
- Ongoing financial review process
Member benefits include:
- Funds management experience
- Professional & experienced advice
- Unique wholesale investments
- Portfolio approach to achieving investment returns
- Consideration of individual member financial objectives
Under Spatialcover Financial, good returns have been achieved over time by applying the following investment principals:
- A portfolio construction process
- Investment risk management
- Appropriate portfolio diversification
- Detailed fund manager research
- Critical fund manager selection objectives
“Spatialcover Financial” was created after a number of years of research.
Indemnity Corporation Financial Advisers Pty Limited AFSL 245396
click to email